Lauren- Week 4- Pumpkin Spice Season

 Hey guys for today’s blog I will be talking about one of my favorite things: coffee. While coffee is very versatile, as I have recently learned, I am basic and my allegiance will always be to a good iced coffee. There are many integral steps to making a nice glass of iced coffee. First, you need a good quality cold brew that is a medium roast. Next, you add in some sort of milk, I use non-dairy. Usually, coconut milk is my go-to but sometimes I use almond milk just depending on what I prefer that day. Though I have heard that oat milk is becoming extremely popular so maybe I will get around to trying that eventually. But the main point of this blog is to tell you that it is pumpkin spice season! Though we do not live up north, I love every aspect of this season. The imagery of leaves changing and the weather cooling down definitely goes hand in hand with the pumpkin spices. Well, my favorite coffee creamer also becomes available again during this season. Only available from August to December, the almond milk pumpkin creamer from Califia farms is the absolute best and everyone should try it if you like anything I listed above. Please comment down below on how you make your coffee if you drink it as I find it very interesting to hear the wide variety of different combinations that people enjoy! I would also be open to switching up my recipe (possibly) so share it!


Comments

  1. Hi Lauren. I am also a huge coffee fan and a major supporter of pumpkin spice season. Since I don't really have the time or money to get Starbucks or Dunkin everyday, I'll tell you my recipe. My mom buys the big Starbucks 2 liter bottles of iced coffee and I pour some of that in a cup with ice. Then I bought a pumpkin spice creamer and put just a splash in there. Finally, I like my coffee super creamy so I put some oat milk in there, preferably Chobani since it's my favorite. That's what I like to do, but obviously a Starbucks PSL is ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren, I am a huge fan of everything pumpkin spice, and it definitely is my favorite thing about fall! The flavor and vibe just create the perfect cozy fall environment, and I wish that the trees here changed colors for the full experience. My most recent pumpkin spice coffee recipe is the pumpkin spice pod from Nespresso. I froth some milk, pour that in, and thats it! If you don't have a Nespresso, just frothing some milk is an extra step that makes the coffee next level. You can even try make a design with the milk :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Week 3- “Looking at a Coyote”, by Javier Zamora