Isaac Week 2 - Top 5 Kosher Meat Restaurants in Florida

     


    I just finished reading Yair's top 5 blog, and that inspired me to make a top 5 blog of my own. Although top 5 Shabbos games is very controversial, I think this might be a little bit more controversial, and I would even go so far as to say that this is with out a doubt the most controversial blog that I've ever written. I will put the final list on the bottom so I don't spoil it, but without further ado, these are the top 5 kosher meat restaurants in Florida.

    At number 5, I have to put Fuego by Mana in North Miami Beach. It's a solid pick for when you are celebrating a special occasion, but I probably wouldn't go there just on a random Sunday. Last time I went, I got the Chicken Skewers which were pretty good and very filling which is what matters. 

    At number 4, I am going with China Bistro in Hollywood. You can never go wrong with having a solid Chinese food restaurant in the top 5, and I would be willing to be this restaurant even higher if I had to because the top 5 are just so close.

    At number 3, I put Pita Express in Hollywood. There are a lot of options when it comes to Israeli food in Hollywood, and my family always chooses Pita Express because of how good it is. All of the other Israeli places are also very good, but they are not our go to places like Pita Express is.

    At number 2, the penultimate restaurant in this top 5, I have Holy Schnitzel in Aventura. Those who have been there know that they make the best schnitzel in all of Florida, and they also have other dishes that are very solid, but their superior Schnitzel is what carries them to the number 2 spot.

    Before I get to the number 1, I wanted to list off some honorable mentions that were not in my top 5: Chill and Grill, Street Kitchen, Levys, and Pita Star.

    Now, the best meat restaurant in all of Florida goes to Soho in Aventura. They just have very good Chinese food, and I always leave full and satisfied. It is for sure worth the drive down to Aventura if you have never been there, and if my word is not enough, take the word of Jacob Abramchaev who agrees with me that Soho is the best restaurant.

1. Soho

2. Holy Shnitzel

3. Pita Express

4. China Bistro

5. Fuego by Mana

    What do you think the best kosher meat restaurants in Florida are? Have you ever been to any of these restaurants? Do you agree or disagree?


Comments

  1. Hi Isaac, I understand where you are coming from, but I disagree with most of the choices on your list. Boca happens to have some of the best Kosher food in South Florida, but only 1 Boca restaurant made an appearance on your list (as an honorable mention). John's Pizza is unbeatable, and probably the best pizza I have ever had. Asia, a Kosher Chinese restaurant in Boca, was also amazing, but it closed down a few years ago. I agree with putting China Bistro on the list, but to me it should be in the top 3, no questions asked. I think Soho deserves it spot at number 1 because I have heard wonderful things about it, but I haven't been there in years so it's hard for me to say for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Isaac!

    I just finished commenting on Yair’s very controversial blog like you mentioned. I liked your list a lot and have to admit that I have not tried all of those restaurants, although I feel you are being a little biased to Hollywood food places. You had zero Boca places on your list and only one on your honorable mentions: Chill N’ Grill, which should be in the top 3!!!! Additionally, I have to agree with Yair that John’s should have made the honorable mentions, or at least Mizrachi’s. Finally, I urge you to try Orchids Garden, the best Kosher Chinese food place in the world. I guarantee you it is better than China Bistro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Isaac,
    I do agree with a lot of your rankings. Although, Chill and Grill should have been much much higher up. I also do think that Dixie is also very good and it was not even mentioned. Fuego should have been number one or two in my opinion but at least it was ranked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Isaac,
    First of all, I just want to say I'm not kosher and I don't plan on turning kosher anytime soon, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy some apparently-very-good kosher Chinese food or kosher chicken skewers. I do have a lot of kosher people in my life, and I can vouch that I have heard some of these restaurants before, so while I haven't eaten kosher food and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon, I'll never turn down a good plate of food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to try Holy Schnitzel! Aventura is a bit far for me, but I'm willing to drive down there for other things, and schnitzel is one of my favorite foods. Thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Week 3- “Looking at a Coyote”, by Javier Zamora